Happy Birthday to Sattie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tchin.gif

Am I late? Just found out it was your birthday and want you to know I especially hope your day goes great! also that all your relatives and friends know this is YOUR day. May you blow out all the candles on the cake for your wishes to come true and I know they will. Look forward to blue skies with lot of sunshine. That is what life is supposed t o be, bright and beautiful. Sounds so good to me. Take care of yourself and keep in touch with us always.

Nope, you not late ITK!!!! Thanks all for the B-day wishes, I feel so loved!!!!

Mozart - I do plan to eat something bad (well you know...) hubby wont tell me where he is taking me.. so I will let you folks know later!!! Yipeeee! Oh.. I had chocolate cake for lunch!!!! HA HA HA!

Ok, not sure how many of you will read this... but here goes! Hubby took me to a wonderful little sushi place called Axiom Sushi in Fort Worth. (Hubby does not like sushi... so this is a major step for him!) I had the sashimi dinner while he had manderine orange chicken which was wonderful!!! All was good till on the way home we noticed a nice storm brewing. Ok not so bad (I voice aloud to hubby that I hope we are gettin some rain at home.), we head home and it does not look like we will get rain. Get closer to home and it is POURING!!!! Then starts hailing, so about 1/2 mile from home we take cover because of the hail!

Hail finally stops and we go home and it is still raining pretty hard. Get to our house and I notice all the lights are out in our neighborhood! Grrreat!!!!!! Can't open the garage... and oh yea... we don't have keys to the storm doors on our key chains so we are locked out of the house! Are you kidding me????????

Anywho... spent 3 hours hanging around outside waiting for the power to come on. What a way to celebrate my 40th birthday! Ok, so now we got the keys on our key ring now... HA HA HA HA!

what to do in a car in a rainstorm with the one you love for three hours. hmmmmm.

i hope you had a really happy birthday sattie. a very foggy birthday. :cool:

Ok, not sure how many of you will read this... but here goes! Hubby took me to a wonderful little sushi place called Axiom Sushi in Fort Worth. (Hubby does not like sushi... so this is a major step for him!) I had the sashimi dinner while he had manderine orange chicken which was wonderful!!! All was good till on the way home we noticed a nice storm brewing. Ok not so bad (I voice aloud to hubby that I hope we are gettin some rain at home.), we head home and it does not look like we will get rain. Get closer to home and it is POURING!!!! Then starts hailing, so about 1/2 mile from home we take cover because of the hail!

Hail finally stops and we go home and it is still raining pretty hard. Get to our house and I notice all the lights are out in our neighborhood! Grrreat!!!!!! Can't open the garage... and oh yea... we don't have keys to the storm doors on our key chains so we are locked out of the house! Are you kidding me????????

Anywho... spent 3 hours hanging around outside waiting for the power to come on. What a way to celebrate my 40th birthday! Ok, so now we got the keys on our key ring now... HA HA HA HA!

Nice for a slight chance of showers, huh? :wacko::LOL:

Happy Day 2 of your Birthday Celebrations, Sattie!!!!

Thanks girlie!!! I appreciate it... I think we are going to try and celebrate it again on Friday without all the drama we had Wednesday night!

Buckytom.... we had foggy windows... from our anger with each other for not having the storm door keys on our key ring!!! We will make it better!!!:ROFLMAO:

oh my god!
I missed this yesterday!

Sattie, all the best belated wishes from Germany to the stormy Texas ;o))
It sounds like you enjoyed your day :p

Thanks Texasgirl and Cara... I am still shaking my head in dis-belief! I guess it could have been soooo much worse!

Thanks all... you folks are the best and could not have more supportive, caring, and charming people!!! And I can't forget the ones that keep me on my toes!!! Muah!!!

Back
Top Bottom