Hello from another Ohioan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shortchef

Senior Cook
Hi! Just found this site today and can't wait to chat with y'all. We moved here a little more than three years ago and this is my first time living in the friendly Midwest. I am especially enjoying time with all my new friends and learning how to make some new (to me) Italian and Serbian dishes. Steubenville has lots of Italians as well as Serbians and Poles and Irishmen. I belong to Questers, a group that enjoys antiquing and studying the past, and also volunteer with Hospice. Since I'm retired I'll be spending some time with you and my friends on Roadfood.

Welcome shortchef. Stubenville is a nice place to live. I am currently living in VA but grew up in Ohio. Born in Van Wert, raised in Chesterland (just east of Cleveland). Still have aunts, uncles, in-laws there. Hope you enjoy your time here at DC.

WElCOME

Welcome from sunny downtown Marion, Ohio. Do a little hospice and cooking myself. Don't know Serbian but there are some here (DC) who can talk Ukrainian cooking. Got to stay busy being retired don't we! :chef:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom