Hi Everyone Happy to be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

retiredchef

Assistant Cook
HI, I am new here, and am a retired chef, so always looking for new ideas,recipes and will love to share some of my own. (guess its in my blood):chef: Hope to pick up some good ideas here.

Hi and welcome, you'll find alot of new and different ideas, I sure you being a retired chef you will have alot of experiences to help someone out here too.
Glad to have you

Thanks for the reply

Nice warm welcome, thanks, I have loved cooking since i was 13 years old, enjoy now as hobby. Hope to help others here if I can ,and pick up new ideas myself:chef:

Hello and Welcome! I was never a Chef, but I've worked in kitchens. My specialty is soup from scratch. At one point, I taught a kitchen manager that it WAS possible to serve steaks to order to over 300 students in a Campus Cafeteria.

Hi RC, and welcome. You'll find yourself in good company here. There are many who have cooked for a living, many cooks who have years of experience in our home kitchens, along with beginner cooks. It's a great place to hang out, and we have great time. Put your feet up, and enjoy.:flowers:

Welcome! I've only been here a couple days but everyone is very nice! I used to be a waitress and catered too but didn't develop much love for cooking until after those years, go figure... We look forward to your input!

Back
Top Bottom