Hi there! Another newbie here....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Cheryl and welcome. I'm near Montreal in Quebec.

I see several people have smart phones. You should check out the nifty app in this thread: http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f88/grocery-list-smartphone-app-77185.html#post1092724

It took me a while to get it working right, but now I use it all the time. When you set it up, use the same email address as you use for the app store. I have a gazillion email addies and used a different one. The app couldn't figure out who I was until I gave it my app store email address.

Stirling doesn't have a smart phone. He updates the list from his PC.

Thank you for the welcome and the info, taxlady. I'll have my daughter check that out for me tomorrow, she is the app wizard in the family...lol...:)

I've been to Canada, but only the western part. I've seen beautiful pics of your area.

~cj

taxlady said:
Hi Cheryl and welcome. I'm near Montreal in Quebec.

I see several people have smart phones. You should check out the nifty app in this thread: http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f88/grocery-list-smartphone-app-77185.html#post1092724

It took me a while to get it working right, but now I use it all the time. When you set it up, use the same email address as you use for the app store. I have a gazillion email addies and used a different one. The app couldn't figure out who I was until I gave it my app store email address.

Stirling doesn't have a smart phone. He updates the list from his PC.

We use this app all the time! It syncs with our iPads and iPhones, Pcs and laptops, and you can stalk your spouse as he picks up items and deletes them from the list! You can watch him disappear them.

Last edited:
Thank you, somebunny! I already love it here, there are some very nice folks here. :)

Thank you all again for the warm welcome. :)

~cj

Back
Top Bottom