Tarragon, lemon & garlic sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonnyjonny_uk

Senior Cook
Tarragon, lemon & garlic sauce

canon-photos-001.jpg

Ingredients

1/2 cup mayonnaise

2tbsp dijon mustard

2 tbsp oil infused with garlic and chilli

4 garlic cloves

1tbsp lemon juice

1tbsp lemon zest

2tbsp chopped fresh tarragon

1/4tsp salt

1/4tsp pepper

Firstly I put four cloves of garlic in a crusher and scraped this into a bowl. Then I grated the zest of a lemon into the bowl with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Then I finely chopped some fresh tarragon and placed this into the bowl. Next I added the mayonnaise, mustard, oil, salt and pepper and whisked well until the sauce was combined well and looked nice and glossy. Then I put the bowl into the fridge to chill until ready to serve.

Enjoy!

Both looks & sounds lovely. I can definitely see it as a terrific accompaniment to seafood - particularly fish plain grilled or poached & chilled. Especially chilled lobster.

Thanks for sharing.

Both looks & sounds lovely. I can definitely see it as a terrific accompaniment to seafood - particularly fish plain grilled or poached & chilled. Especially chilled lobster.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I use mayo and mustard alone for my fried fish, will definitely have to try this one. Thanks!

Thanks everyone :) I just used it tonight as a sauce for pasta and just used a little of the pasta water to thin out a little and it was very nice.

Back
Top Bottom