What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eggs in a frame??

I had a sliced apple, glass of milk, and hot tea.. I think I've had about the equivalent of a pot of the stuff. I love it.. that Earl Grey blend.

Eggs in a frame is easy, easy, jools. Cut the center out of a piece of buttered bread, drop it into frying pan, crack an egg into it. Brown and use the cut-out piece to dip in your egg. It's better if you make two of these! Cracker Barrel used sourdough bread.

Juliev said:
norgeskog said:
I made a cheese omelette with salsa, avacado and sour cream on top, l/2 ruby grapefruit and 2 cups of Starbucks Summatra coffee. That was at 10:30 and it is now 1:30 so I imagine lunch will be out of the question as I am still full. Guess a snack of lemon pound cake toasted and coffee will be a good snack.

ya know.. that would be good with a little warm raspberry jam on top... the lemon pound cake, that is.

I will do that next time, Juliev, it does sound good.

A toasted crascent (SP) with brie, Granny Smith apple and coffee. Always the coffee, I always have Starbucks but change flavors sometimes, today it was Summatra.

doghnuts.gif

oj, and a dry bowl (no milk around) of rice crispies. no spoon either so i ate them like an anteater...

buckytom said:
oj, and a dry bowl (no milk around) of rice crispies. no spoon either so i ate them like an anteater...

Yeah, that picture that Serenity posted came to mind.. LOL :LOL:

I had toast and strawberry jam with oj

hope none went up your nose

yep, that were I.... :D
no one's around today, so i can be stupid. awww, geez, as soon as i said that, this guy that looks like groucho marx walks in and needs help. i shoulda learned.... bbl.

Bucky is such a traitor!!! I can't believe he has the gall to acctually work!! :LOL:

Oh, for breakfast I had Goodweeds pancakes, sausage links, scrambled eggs, mixed fruit, & coffee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom