North Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Howdy Y'all,
Here one day and I am already a southerner. LOL
we had a good flight from Ca. to Charlotte N.C. Arrived here 20 minutes early. Warm..warm even at 11 PM.My nieces husband met us and it was 1:30 AM before bed time. (10:30 PM Ca. time)
I talked to Kitchenelf thius morning. She is about 20 miles from here. I will see her on Saturday morning. Then we will meet Barbara and James for lunch at Raine's BBQ Restuarent alomg with a Marine friend and his wife that lives near Charlotte. Really looking forward to it.
I am already home sick and miss Dove like Crazy!!
Later
Marge

hey, Dove, have a wonderful visit! Who's watching the doggie? dh and I have an almost mythical business, Frisky Paws Doggie Camp, but we usually only get one camper..

Howdy Y'all,
Here one day and I am already a southerner. LOL
we had a good flight from Ca. to Charlotte N.C. Arrived here 20 minutes early. Warm..warm even at 11 PM.My nieces husband met us and it was 1:30 AM before bed time. (10:30 PM Ca. time)
I talked to Kitchenelf thius morning. She is about 20 miles from here. I will see her on Saturday morning. Then we will meet Barbara and James for lunch at Raine's BBQ Restuarent alomg with a Marine friend and his wife that lives near Charlotte. Really looking forward to it.
I am already home sick and miss Dove like Crazy!!
Later
Marge
We can't wait!! :w00t2::w00t2:

:)Barbara

Hi Marge - Hope that you have a great Vaca. I understand missing the dog )s) I was just in Virginia for 2 days and I middes them.

If I could make a living there, I would love anyplace down south.

AC

i am not only going to be with Barbara and James but with Elf and maybe her husband..I call him "bear' and a Marine and wife that live close to Raine's BBQ place. I know this Marine ( he was only in 4 yrs but "once a Marine always a Marine) from another web site. He was in Korea the same time Paul was. 1951[/B]

Back
Top Bottom