The lobster bandit!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skittle68

Sous Chef
We actually had someone walk into red lobster, grab a lobster out of the tank, and run. Ha ha ha ha... Of course he was long gone by the time the police were called. He must have parked around the corner or something so that no one could get his license plate # either. Tricky, tricky lol!! Seriously funniest thing that's ever happened while I was working. Too bad I wasn't up front to see it!

ROFL!!!

An old friend told the tale of he and a buddy actually buying a lobster from a restaurant tank. When asked how they wanted it cooked, they said they'd take it to go. And they walked it on a string down the sidewalk.

Love it! When I lived in Hawaii there was a high-end restaurant called John Dominus. It was so neat! Overlooked the ocean, but instead of a lobster tank, it had this sort of fake river meandering through it, with both Maine and Pacific lobsters in it. When you ordered a lobster, a waiter asked which kind, waded in, grabbed the lobster and pressed it against a platter, and brought it to your table for your approval. It was our big birthday treat for my parents when they visited (probably the most expensive dinner they've had before or since, I might add!).

I digress. Point is, one day, before the restaurant opened, but the front doors were unlocked, someone walked in, waded in, grabbed a lobster in each hand, and made off with them.

I don't think they were every caught. Given the location, probably the most expensive dinner any restaurant has every lost, period.

Yep- it was one of the big guys, so it was a $60 lobster. He had a plastic bag with his so I think maybe he planned to grab two, but there was only one big one left, and they are in two separate sides of the tank. Probly figured he needed to get the heck out of dodge lol

When I looked at the title, I thought it was going to be about the idiot who shoved a couple down his pants and left the store only to have the rubber band break on a crusher claw.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CraigC said:
When I looked at the title, I thought it was going to be about the idiot who shoved a couple down his pants and left the store only to have the rubber band break on a crusher claw.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL! Did that really happen??

Back
Top Bottom