Eggs and Salmon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
A quick high protein breakfast.

4 eggs
1 tsp butter
1/3 cup whole milk
1 pinch black pepper
1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1 tbsp fresh dill weed, chopped
4 oz smoked salmon, thinly sliced
2 cups fresh baby spinach

Melt butter in frying pan. Beat room temp eggs with milk and pepper, stir in chives and dill. Scramble eggs in buttered pan. Keep warm.

In another pan, with 2 tablespoons water, wilt spinach, remove, drain and place on 4 warmed plates. Wipe out warm pan and add salmon slices until warm, place over spinach and top with cooked egg.

4 eggs
1 tsp butter
1/3 cup whole milk
1 pinch black pepper

Melt butter in frying pan. Beat room temp eggs with milk and pepper, stir in chives and dill. Scramble eggs in buttered pan. Keep warm.

In another pan, with 2 tablespoons water, wilt spinach, remove, drain and place on 4 warmed plates. Wipe out warm pan and add salmon slices until warm, place over spinach and top with cooked egg.
Thanks PF they want me to get more protein as I only weigh 90 lbs. this will be great thank you.
ma

Welcome, Ma! Let me know if you need more ideas.
I can use all the help I can get. A big slab of meat slapped on my plate doesn't excite m
e that much. I love shrimp and want to try crawfish so any help is welcome.
ma

4 eggs
1 tsp butter
1/3 cup whole milk
1 pinch black pepper

With a toasted bagel on the side, that sounds outstanding.

Thanks to my Jewish husband, nearly every Sunday he makes us bagels and lox with cream cheese dotted with capers, thin sliced onion and tomato.

I may surprise him this Sunday with your breakfast.

With a toasted bagel on the side, that sounds outstanding.

Thanks to my Jewish husband, nearly every Sunday he makes us bagels and lox with cream cheese dotted with capers, thin sliced onion and tomato.

I may surprise him this Sunday with your breakfast.

The heck with on the side, just pile it on top!:yum:

I made scramble eggs and flaked smoked salmon for lunch yesterday. One caramelized onion slice, fine diced, pepper, snipped dill and parsley. No cheese. There's a jar of capers in the frig. I wish I would have thought to add to this.

I was going to go up to the bagel place and stop and get some cream cheese along the way. Now I am out of smoked salmon. I prefer flaky ( hot) smoked salmon rather than gravlox. Both are good. Leftover grilled salmon is good too. Salmon is usually a bit of a treat, and I might just have to treat myself well again soon.

Back
Top Bottom