Arby's Deluxe Wagyu Steakhouse Burger And Strawberry Lemonade reviews...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Website_LTO_June2022_Wagyu_Deluxe_Meal.png

Well Arby's has finally done it. A limited time offering burger.

Minimum price will be 5.99 for this one.

They are giving us a 52% American Wagyu beef mixed in with 48% of the regular stuff. While it certainly keeps the price down I was looking for a higher percentage of the Wagyu.

This Burger does come topped with some burger sauce, American Cheese, and pickles.

The burger though comes in at 6.4 ounces before cooking which made it a sizeable burger for sure.

The taste of the burger was amazing here. Even Arby's nailed a burger and they are not using a grill to cook it.

A real good eats. After a few bites you could not tell if this was really the good beef you are eating though.

The burger was a little sloppy to eat though . I say this is a 2 napkin burger at most.

A huge thumbs up from me and a must try once before they run out.

Website_LTO_May2022_Beverage_Lemonade_Strawberry.png

But I had to have something to drink with my burger so I went with a small strawberry flavored lemonade for a 1 buck. This is new on the menu as well.

Hard to tell it was sugar bomb.

Had a good strawberry flavor to it.

I say it pared well with the burger.

I will give this drink a medium sized thumbs up.

We just tried these. Tasted just like a Dairy Queen burger, which isn't a good thing.

Not bad, not good, just way to expensive for a middling burger.

That being said, any burger is good eats. Even a gas station burger in foil.

We just tried these. Tasted just like a Dairy Queen burger, which isn't a good thing.

Not bad, not good, just way to expensive for a middling burger.

That being said, any burger is good eats. Even a gas station burger in foil.

I had to smile.

I enjoy most any burger. My favorite is a burger cooked on a flat top grill, in a greasy spoon type diner, greasy bun and all. :yum:

Not sure I'd go to Arby's for a partial Waygu burger tho.

Ross

hmmm, how is the burger cooked?

The burger which took 2 years to even perfect is first sous vide and sent to the fast food place. Then they deep fry it cook it. They would then use a microwave to melt the cheese.

sounds like the gave up after two years and just went with whatever stuck to the wall!
residual heat from the deep fried "burger" should be enough to melt the cheese, no?

Back
Top Bottom