Did anyone eat this Friday, 2024 June 7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
So, how did you start the weekend?

I had a supper salad of green crisp lettuce, celery, cucumber, capers, red onion, dill, hard cooked egg, feta, and some of my batch vinaigrette. I didn't have much energy, but this didn't take all that much. Fruit salad with yogourt for dessert again.
Great big supper salad with egg and feta.jpg

Grazing on leftovers again. Penne pasta from early in the week, ribs from a couple of days ago, and the last of the birthday gift beer bread.

I won't cook anything new until I finish all the leftovers. If I put leftovers in the freezer, I may as well just throw them away, because I will find them in the back of the freezer next year, and throw them out then. :ROFLMAO:

CD

Happy Aloha Friday from Honolulu

View attachment 69545

Mixed Plate here.
Fried Rice, some leftover Corn kernels, (starting at 11 o'clock on the plate), Char Siu or Chinese BBQ Pork, leftover Miso Butterfish, leftover Kara'age Chicken, Ahi Poke, Mussel Poke.
Iced Tea to wash it all down.
Love me some mussels.

Admittedly, I don't really know what some of the other items are, but it sure looks good.

Grazing on leftovers again. Penne pasta from early in the week, ribs from a couple of days ago, and the last of the birthday gift beer bread.

I won't cook anything new until I finish all the leftovers. If I put leftovers in the freezer, I may as well just throw them away, because I will find them in the back of the freezer next year, and throw them out then. :ROFLMAO:

CD

BTW, I woke up in the middle of the night hungry, and took the meat off a couple of smaller ribs, put it on a flour tortilla with some Mexican cheese, and had a tasty rib taco. I wish I would have had some pickled onions to counter the meat and cheese. That would have made it perfect.

CD

Back
Top Bottom