Dinner Friday Friday! June 11, 2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Cooking lazy tonight: rotisserie chicken, Aldi frozen fine green beans, Aldi potato Puffs, mixed greens salad with olives, mushrooms, andd little tomatoes.
Picked up a couple of goodies from a hubby-wife bakery we'll split later.

What's cooking (or not) at your joint?
IMG_20210611_202224333.jpg

Bizzarre weather here lately. five days in the 90s followed by two days in the low 60s. Dinner was beef barley soup with mushrooms.

Funny you should mention soup, Andy. I tossed the carcass from the chicken, telling Himself "I don't care how cold it gets, I'm not making soup from this bird". [emoji1]

Funny you should mention soup, Andy. I tossed the carcass from the chicken, telling Himself "I don't care how cold it gets, I'm not making soup from this bird". [emoji1]

Oh no! You tossed it?! I freeze mine until I can make a huge pot of stock.

I usually do that too, Andy, but I'm trying to empty my freezer of everything except old juice bottles filled with water.

Do you want it? I just bagged it and tossed it under the sink into an empty garbage basket. It's clean and still good safe. We could meet someplace halfway - I suggest an ice cream stand...

We ordered Lebanese food. I had a kafta platter and DH had a chicken platter. We told them no tomatoes, so we got a lot of pickled turnips, which were yummy and are not part of the leftovers. It was very tasty. I was skeptical of the kafta kebob and so was DH. So, we shared a bit of the meat on our otherwise identical plates. We will definitely order the kafta kebob again. I made some fruit salad and we will have that in a little while with whipped cream.

Take out, wood fired pizza from a local brewery. I plan on doing more of this and eating out....a lot.

I can relate to this.

I have been on an eating out kick, for a while now.
Although I have plenty of "fixins" available, I just have not been in a prep and cook mood lately.

Ross

Fishy Friday ; Little Necks, Kinda-Sorta KFC Clone Slaw,
Breaded Flounder Filet (Air Fryer) , French Fries, Corn, soon to be OFF the Cob ...

Clams, Little Necks.jpg

Cole Slaw , KFC Clone.jpg

Flounder, Breaded.jpg

Back
Top Bottom