Dinner Monday, 3/8/21?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I'm making a Tucci inspired meal. I dusted off a cookbook titled The Pizza Book. I put it away years ago because the crust and pizza recipes only make one pizza. One pizza in my house is barely an appetizer. so I'm making a Pizza Margherita with a lard and black pepper crust.

What are you fixing?

Breaded Tilapia in the Air Fryer with a Parmesan sprinkle, Colby Mac with Stewed Tomatoes, Steamed Cauliflower ....

Tilapia, Colby Mac.jpg

I pulled a tub of ham and bean soup from the freezer. We need to clean out freezer soups before it gets too warm for soup! I think this is the last tub...

Craig made chicken and andouille gumbo yesterday with a little help from me. He did the rice today and only had 1 question, which was more of an affirmation of what he thought than a question.

Attachments

• 2021-03-08 17.40.36.jpg
    2021-03-08 17.40.36.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 134
Round Four with the Instant® Accu Slim Sous Vide Cooker today.

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

I made the B/S Costco Porkloin Chop for us two

IMG_0334.jpg

... and this last Bone-in Chop for our "home alone" neighbor :punk:
Each night as I put together our supper, I make a plate for him, wrap
it up and take it over two doors down in the late morning the next day
... he has his main meal much earlier in the day than we do, so perfect!
He texts to me each evening how much he's enjoyed his meal,
but his Wife, who's away until Thursday, says
"Aw, he'll eat anything, but everything that you make he truly does like."
:blush:

Today I made the meal that was planned for yesterday. A rolled pork roast with pesto and rosemary. I served it with fingerling potatoes, gravy, and a salad. We both ate too much. It was really good. This was the first time I have done a rolled roast on the stove top, instead of in the oven.

Attachments

• PXL_20210308_232625105 small.jpg
    PXL_20210308_232625105 small.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20210308_232646327 small.jpg
    PXL_20210308_232646327 small.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 47
I got beaten up at the dentist's office yesterday, bruised face and all. I had scrambled eggs and toast for lunch and leftover beef ragu over penne for dinner. Nice, soft food.

I got beaten up at the dentist's office yesterday, bruised face and all. I had scrambled eggs and toast for lunch and leftover beef ragu over penne for dinner. Nice, soft food.

(((Gentle hugs))) I hope this was a side effect of the procedure(s) and not someone attacking you. God bedring (Danish for good bettering).

(((Gentle hugs))) I hope this was a side effect of the procedure(s) and not someone attacking you. God bedring (Danish for good bettering).
Thank you. Yes, it was an extraction. I'm feeling much better today, but still bruised. DH says I have to wear a mask if I sit out on the porch today [emoji16] It's already in the low 60s.

Back
Top Bottom