Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't the game winner still go to the person who first guessed the pic?
Did we have another rule change and nobody sent me the memo? :huh:
:rolleyes:

Whoops! I thought she was saying that "Cara, Josh, and Russell got it." I see now that what she really said was "Cara, Josh and Russell got it." I didn't notice the comma placement. Hmmm, I just checked the Stumble Upon link and it shows that it is a beer barrel, which is what Cara said (although Josh showed the specific one, and Russell named it too). I'm confused! I'm going away for awhile to try to salvage my dinner that got all messed up as James drove home!

:shock:Barbara

Last edited:
Whoops! I thought she was saying that "Cara, Josh, and Russell got it." I see now that what she really said was "Cara, Josh and Russell got it." I didn't notice the comma placement. Hmmm, I just checked the Stumble Upon link and it shows that it is a beer barrel, which is what Cara said (although Josh showed the specific one, and Russell named it too). I'm confused! I'm going away for awhile to try to salvage my dinner that got all messed up as James drove home!

:shock:Barbara

Ooooh, it all makes perfect nonsense now.... :LOL:

I'm a little confused. Reading the link it seems that Josh was most accurate, though Cara did say beer barrel and it is a beer barrel. My guess was actually "ice cream maker" the R2D2 part was a joke, since I figured that was the obvious part. I say I didn't win, but if when I come back late tonight nobody else has posted a pic I will try to figure something out. (Other part of this all is that right now I have no idea what pic I would post if I had to)

I guess it depends on whether LadyCook was looking for the simple answer (in which case, Cara got it first) or the specific answer, which was given by Josh. LOL I knew you said R2D2, but I guess the kidney stones are messing with my mind.

:)Barbara

you know, I don't really think that anyone cares, just one of you take the lead and post a picture we wee lambs will follow along and don't really care.............we are waiting in the felds for ye........

The game was so much simpler when a person would post a picture and the people guessing knew that if they guessed correctly, it was their turn to post the next picture.
Sort of like the rules :wacko:

LOL Yep. Well, LadyCook did list Cara first, and day is breaking over there soon, so hopefully she will be able to post something by the time we in the US are waking up. :)

:)Barbara

The game was so much simpler when a person would post a picture and the people guessing knew that if they guessed correctly, it was their turn to post the next picture.
Sort of like the rules :wacko:
Sorry I messed up.. didn't mean to confuse everyone. :ermm:

I'm not saying you messed up, just that the game has lost its flow.....
Someone will make a correct guess with no intention of posting a pic and that leaves the rest of us milling about until someone decides to put up a pic, which is almost like going out of turn. Or they will guess only to give it away. Sort of like the kid in school who always shouted out the correct answer whether they were called on or not.

Or maybe the world is running out of interesting (or not) pictures of stuff :LOL:

I think Josh was most accurate.

I could have said a pile of scrap metal and would have been correct. LC61 wasn't specific about what she wanted identified. Beer barrel? R2-D2, etc.

It specifically is R2-D2, so my vote is it's Josh's turn.

I would have said C3-PO....I always got them confused. :wacko:

Last edited:
I think Josh was most accurate.

I could have said a pile of scrap metal and would have been correct. LC61 wasn't specific about what she wanted identified. Beer barrel? R2-D2, etc.

It specifically is R2-D2, so my vote is it's Josh's turn.

Like I said.. I messed up :ermm:

All right here you go. What and where is this?

s320x240

-Josh :pig:hart

Back
Top Bottom