Happy Birthday LPBeier

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday, LP!

1696419692621.jpeg

Thanks for this great recipe!

Happy Birthday, LP!

View attachment 66340
Thanks for this great recipe!

You are so welcome!

Thanks, everyone. Sorry, I have been so scarce. I received yet another yucky diagnosis (polymyalgic rhuemitits) which left me quite the invalid in my recliner chair for months. We finally got it narrowed down, and I am on the dreaded prednisone, but it is working, so I am almost better than ever. I will be on it for life, probably. Also, we sold our condo and are moving into a mobile further from the big city. I will enjoy the country life, especially now that TB is semi-retired (to help me as there are still many things I can't do).

We celebrated with family last night with a cake I did not make, and we may go out for dinner tonight.

What a great thread on the mushrooms! Haven't gotten to the end of it yet.... 10 pages LOL!

But I have to go out tomorrow and Swiss Cheese and extra Mushrooms are on my list!

Thanks LP! and to Aunt Bea for bumping it up!~

What a great thread on the mushrooms! Haven't gotten to the end of it yet.... 10 pages LOL!

But I have to go out tomorrow and Swiss Cheese and extra Mushrooms are on my list!

Thanks LP! and to Aunt Bea for bumping it up!~
You know what, that recipe was posted less than a month after I joined DC. Finding friendly people and great recipes like that mushroom gratin recipe were part of why I stuck around.

Nice to see you here @LPBeier I hope that your health and energy levels keep improving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom