Happy Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3636i0oj][quote="Greg Rempe":3636i0oj][quote="Chris Finney":3636i0oj]Yes, today is Bill's, mine, and Hitler's Birthday. quote]

I don't see Hitler on the membership roster! Is he a member #-o

Hitler was a member but got mad because SOME people cut the head off of pigs before cooking them, and that ain't barbecue, so he left.[/quote:3636i0oj]

UH OH, IF HE IS LURKING HE'S COMING TO GET YOU![/quote:3636i0oj][/quote:3636i0oj]

Hey Larry, before you move to Long Island and be a knowit all, you will have to move to Westren NY first so that you can practice. Oops, there I go again, my bad!

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2bp0opas][quote="Captain Morgan":2bp0opas][quote="Greg Rempe":2bp0opas][quote="Chris Finney":2bp0opas]Yes, today is Bill's, mine, and Hitler's Birthday. quote]

I don't see Hitler on the membership roster! Is he a member #-o

Hitler was a member but got mad because SOME people cut the head off of pigs before cooking them, and that ain't barbecue, so he left.[/quote:2bp0opas]

UH OH, IF HE IS LURKING HE'S COMING TO GET YOU![/quote:2bp0opas]

Hey Larry, before you move to Long Island and be a knowit all, you will have to move to Westren NY first so that you can practice. Oops, there I go again, my bad![/quote:2bp0opas][/quote:2bp0opas]

UH OH it's on now! :eek: [/u][/b]

Latest posts

Top Bottom