Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mik hanery

Assistant Cook
How is the food journey going?

I'm Mike Henry, a renowned chef with over a decade of experience who has honed his skills in various kitchens worldwide, including Tokyo's Michelin-starred restaurants and in Thailand, Italy, and Mexico.

As the creative influence behind Am, I inspire foodies all over the world with my delicious recipes.

My infectious energy and quirky sense of humor shine through in everything I do, making every bite a delicious adventure.

.......I'm Mike Henry, a renowned chef with over a decade of experience ................
WOW!
Renowned! (how come google has never heard of you?)
Over a decade! (most of us here have 5,6, or 7 decades of experience.)

Another wanna-be "influencer" looking for clicks. Sorry, but I've gotten rather cynical of all these folks trying to make money on social media instead of getting a real job.

Also something about the name "yumiirecipes" doesn't instill much confidence in my heart.

WOW!
Renowned! (how come google has never heard of you?)
Over a decade! (most of us here have 5,6, or 7 decades of experience.)

Another wanna-be "influencer" looking for clicks. Sorry, but I've gotten rather cynical of all these folks trying to make money on social media instead of getting a real job.

Also something about the name "yumiirecipes" doesn't instill much confidence in my heart.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I understand your perspective, and I appreciate your honesty. My intention in joining this forum is to connect with fellow food enthusiasts and share my passion for cooking and recipes. While I may be new to the platform, I'm eager to contribute positively to the community and learn from others' experiences.

As for my username, 'yumiirecipe,' it's a reflection of my love for creating delicious and flavorful dishes that bring joy to the table. I hope to demonstrate the quality and authenticity of my recipes through my contributions here.

I respect your opinion and hope to earn your trust and confidence over time. If you have any questions or suggestions, I'm open to hearing them.

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum.

Welcome to the forum, Looking forward to your delicious and flavorful dishes.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I truly appreciate your kind words and am excited to share my recipes and culinary experiences with the community. If there's anything specific you'd like to see or discuss, please feel free to let me know. I look forward to engaging with you and other members of the forum!

Best regards,

Back
Top Bottom