Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

musiclvr56

Assistant Cook
Hi. I had a baking question and googled "cooking forums". This was the first one I found. I am detail oriented so I typically have questions regarding recipes. I decided to make brownies to bring to a christmas gathering last night and, as usual, the brownies toward the edge were burned and the other brownies were falling apart as I was cutting them. This is my first time on a board. Where should I post this question? I am a young widow and my late husband did most of the cooking. I am health conscious with one son in college and am always looking for quick and easy healthy recipes. I look forward to participating in this forum. Thanks, Karen from Canton, Massachusetts.

Hi. I had a baking question and googled "cooking forums". This was the first one I found. I am detail oriented so I typically have questions regarding recipes. I decided to make brownies to bring to a christmas gathering last night and, as usual, the brownies toward the edge were burned and the other brownies were falling apart as I was cutting them. This is my first time on a board. Where should I post this question? I am a young widow and my late husband did most of the cooking. I am health conscious with one son in college and am always looking for quick and easy healthy recipes. I look forward to participating in this forum. Thanks, Karen from Canton, Massachusetts.
Hi Karen,
Welcome to DC.
We have a nice desserts forum and it's broken down into sub topics such as cookies.cakes frozen goodies,you will find a good sized amount of brownies there as well,,Post any question you have there and you are sure to get some answers..We love to help and share..
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom