How to make Dominos rubbery-skin chicken wings *crispy*?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sherifffruitfly

Senior Cook
Hi all,

I got some wings along with my pizza, and have em in the fridge. They're of the soft-rubbery-skin variety (WHO likes that? sheesh). I'm wondering if there's some kind of "crispification" magic that can be done when I reheat them.

Any ideas?

Am with Tattrat on this. Of course, it will dry them out terribly I would imagine.

Why they come that way makes no sense to me, would think a very hot pizza oven would be a great plalce to make crispy wings.

Used to order Domino's pizza, but now we live in a place where they find it inconvenient to tiote a pie to (is that sentence constructed properly? If not, sic the DC grammar police on me, am just tired at the moment).

Just as well, now we make our own pies, have to. No one will deliver to this little house on the prairie The product isn't the New York pizza, that I love, but it is a heck of a lot better than any pie the folks at Domino know how to make.

Sorry this thread is about wings and not pizza so I will shut up.

Corinne said:
You need to do what we learned to do: tell them to make them crispy when you order them! ;)

Will go with the oven-broil suggestion tonite. Will DEFINITELY be proactive as you suggest next time!

Thanks folks!

Back
Top Bottom