I've had it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, i just had quite a few posts deleted in the "I've got a dinner date" thread! :cry: :oops: Suck it up Larry, it's no big deal. :twisted: Damn moderaters!

Dag nabbit. I have been on and off this puter all day and havent deleted a single post. Someone in my covenant of brothers is very fast on the draw. Now thats said, Larry post again so I can delet you.

I thought this was gonna be about Larry having enough and drinking beer...Hmm..maby thats what happened ?

john pen said:
I thought this was gonna be about Larry having enough and drinking beer...Hmm..maby thats what happened ?

Neah, you should know John you have been a cop for a while. Larry is have DT's and is just cranky. ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Oh man, i just had quite a few posts deleted in the "I've got a dinner date" thread! :cry: :oops: Suck it up Larry, it's no big deal. :twisted: Damn moderaters!

Why yes you did...

Nick Prochilo said:
You shouldn't have talked about his main squeeze :LOL:

Jersey BBQ said:
." " ! ? ! .

This post was edited by a moderator to remove only the hostile and offensive content. The rest has been left as it was written.

8)

Now that's phucking funny!!!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":33sjl18m]Oh man, i just had quite a few posts deleted in the "I've got a dinner date" thread! :cry: :oops: Suck it up Larry, it's no big deal. :twisted: Damn moderaters!

Why yes you did...[/quote:33sjl18m]

3.gif

Back
Top Bottom