Saturday, October 6, 2018, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Tricolor rotini pasta with sausage, mushrooms, zucchini and tomatoes. Genovsee focaccia.

Attachments

• 2018-10-06 18.10.00.jpg
    2018-10-06 18.10.00.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 137
I had my whole grained bread w/mayo, sliced fresh tomato w/S&P. I'm down to my last 2 and 1/2 gallons of fresh tomatoes. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I might have to eat two a day.

I made the guys some chicken with egg noodles in a cream sauce from our canned chicken. Good stuff.

Bone-in chicken breasts on the charcoal Weber, potato salad, green salad.

I only do split breasts over charcoal, as the flare-ups are too difficult to control over gas. When they first go on, I close the top vent and let them smoke, but no flare-ups. After 10 minutes and the fat has rendered, I can open the vent. So tasty and moist.

we're closed for the next two days for Thanksgiving, so after we sealed everything from the food cases, I brought home two pork tenderloin kabobs, stuffed potatoes and some broccoli salad..I rarely eat from our food cases any more because I have prepped and eaten it for so many years,,but, I must say, it was pretty good..

Attachments

• 43318075_265187934019527_3036353380747313152_n.jpg
    43318075_265187934019527_3036353380747313152_n.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 114
Semi-homemade red beans and rice, and chocolate chip cookies.

I am still on soup until after I get my permanent crowns on Tuesday. Today was potato bacon chowder for lunch and broccoli cheddar for dinner. I am almost out of both of those and am going to make mushroom tomorrow.

TB had two pork tenderloin rounds wrapped in bacon and grilled on the BBQ. I did him a baked potato and sliced tomatoes.

Leaving Thailand in a few days after being here for 3 months and having a little farewell party/gathering with my wife’s family, everyone sitting around drinking and preparing dinner. Chopping up some duck for a duck salad and the duck soup is on the fire behind them.

1ysm12.jpg

Heavy rain was expected so my daughter made a big batch of chili with beans and corn bread...

Rain didn't show up and it was hot and muggy but, we enjoyed the meal anyway.. :yum:

Ross

Great looking pics from yesterday's dinner, all!

97Guns, I really enjoyed your pics from Thailand. Beautiful pics and the food looked SO good. Thank you for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom