What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
give me a half hour and I shall be drinking pina coladas with strawberries. It's my new favorite! Yummmmmmmmy!

Welschriesling (not even closely related to Riesling) while cooking dinner - don't know what we'll have with dinner :mrgreen:

I'm going out to sit in the WARM sun to watch the kids play and have a nice cold beer!
Summer my friend I MISSED you!!!!

I'm onto an Austrian wine by this gentleman - Leo Hillinger. We had a very nice wine tasting/dinner featuring his wines (about a month or so ago) and he was there to discuss all of them - lovely man!

A drink I call Cham and cham.... 1 part Chamboard, 4 parts champagne. Sprig of mint!

Oh my!!!! You are giving me NEW ideas!!! That sounds awesome kitchenelf! We have often thought about putting it on vanilla ice cream. (I have never done it, I always drink it all before we get to that point!)

My new bev of choice is a "Red Eye" aka Beery Mary aka Bud's new "Chelada".

I make my own with V8 or Clamato, hot sauce, Worcestershire, dash of lime juice
and a Pale Ale.
60% beer, 40% juice. Very refreshing!

My new bev of choice is a "Red Eye" aka Beery Mary aka Bud's new "Chelada".

I make my own with V8 or Clamato, hot sauce, Worcestershire, dash of lime juice
and a Pale Ale.
60% beer, 40% juice. Very refreshing!

I love RED beers!!!!! I have not had one of those in years!

You know you're "hooked" when you have to take a picture of it! :ROFLMAO:

img_590845_0_07343125b76b7dc76f1ac33513af3f60.jpg

LOL - Not close enough! Can you imagine????? We'd be broke and Champagne, France would be Champagne-less!

Oh we would be having a blast!!!! And broke, but hey, it would be worth it! And to chime in with the others, I love the flowers and candles!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom