What's your best seasoned flour recipe for chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to include the measurement types, Are you specifying volume measurements, as in tsp., tbsp., cups, etc., or weights, i.e. ounces, grams, pounds, etc.

I assume you are using tsp, as your measurements. But for all I know, you could be using ratios, i.e. 1 part this, to1 part that. You need to be more clear.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

+1. I was thinking same.

I looked at that, and then realized the measurements didn't really matter, in terms of tsp, tbsp, gram, etc.

It's simple ratios, one part of all those spices, then half parts of the others. It works well if you're making a lot of chicken, or just a little, and want to save extra for next time.

Much easier than trying to figure out 3 times 1/8 of a tsp etc. When working with imperial measurents like spoons, ratios make sense, at least to me,

I looked at that, and then realized the measurements didn't really matter, in terms of tsp, tbsp, gram, etc.

It's simple ratios, one part of all those spices, then half parts of the others. It works well if you're making a lot of chicken, or just a little, and want to save extra for next time.

Much easier than trying to figure out 3 times 1/8 of a tsp etc. When working with imperial measurents like spoons, ratios make sense, at least to me,

That's exactly what I was thinking. Well, I am assuming that it's ratios by volume. I doubt it makes much difference with these particular ingredients, whether it's by volume or by weight.

"You need to include the measurement types"

Actually no. Use whatever, it can be tsps. which makes enough for a meal and then some. If tbls. it makes about 3 times as much. If you are doing a big party or have a restaurant those could be ½ cups, full cups, or whatever. If you are a cook somewhere you probably want a big batch.

I only mixed them because there are so many it is hard to get the right amount of each when using them separately.

T

"You need to include the measurement types"

Actually no. Use whatever, it can be tsps. which makes enough for a meal and then some. If tbls. it makes about 3 times as much. If you are doing a big party or have a restaurant those could be ½ cups, full cups, or whatever. If you are a cook somewhere you probably want a big batch.

I only mixed them because there are so many it is hard to get the right amount of each when using them separately.

T

So, the ratios are by volume, not by weight.

Back
Top Bottom