What's Your Travel Bucket List Look Like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a shame about the accident, BC. Does your policy have a disappearing deductible? Ours does; while our original deductible was $500 (I think), we're liable for only $200 after however many years of safe driving. Might be worth it to pull the policy and check. We got rear-ended while sitting on an exit ramp in SC. The guy behind us started to move forward even though we didn't. He must have been watching the cross traffic rather than the car in front of him (us). He jetted away and even though we had his license plate number, the highway patrol wasn't able to do anything.

The USB cable was a neat trick, but it makes me think I should toss our heavy duty rubber bungee cords into the "basement" of our SUV. :LOL:

I have places I want to go back to...

We spent a year in New Zealand (went there on a freighter– two weeks at sea) and have been back four times since. Some of our best friends are getting old and we worry that if we wait too long we might not see them again.

We drove the west and south coasts of Ireland in 2014. I'd love to go back and visit Dublin and the Wicklow Mountains.

In 2019 we went to Newfoundland, which we enjoyed, despite awful weather. Our usual practice is to hire a car and stay at B&Bs. We might try a small-boat cruise. I'm not keen on crowds and a set routine.

I have a recent desire, mostly because friends have moved for the summer. At some point this summer, I'll be headed to Deadwood South Dakota for a day or four.

Need to make the trip back to Libby Creek in the Snowies, some may remember we scattered Shrek's ashes up there 3 years ago.

As always, I also need to get back to Astoria, OR soon.

Need to make the trip back to Libby Creek in the Snowies, some may remember we scattered Shrek's ashes up there 3 years ago.

I've been there. We live not far off, SW of Laramie and south of Woods Landing, on the river. My wife retired from the UW College of Law a couple years ago. I'm her resident chef and gardener.

I've been there. We live not far off, SW of Laramie and south of Woods Landing, on the river. My wife retired from the UW College of Law a couple years ago. I'm her resident chef and gardener.

Shrek and I grew up in Laramie, my sisters still live there. I know exactly where Woods Landing is, did lots of fishing there when I was a kid. Shrek's Uncle was the Park Ranger in Centennial many moons ago. I now live in Lingle, just ten miles west of Torrington.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom