Which male celebrity are you going to marry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ICadvisor said:
My thoughts exactly Crews! He's sort of gone :wacko:
I always thought he really needs a nose job... otherwise a fine looking man (even though he's a brownie), that nose always bothered me... and what is up with his taste for girls...
Nicole Kidman > Penelope Cruz > Katie Holmes... it is definetely going down hill badly!!:sick:

I got Viggo. Mmmmmmmmmm...this quiz rules!

I think Ken might object to this though. We only have a queen sized bed and there is hardly room for us with all the pets joining us. No way would Viggo fit in there too!

Last edited:
urmaniac13 said:
I always thought he really needs a nose job... otherwise a fine looking man (even though he's a brownie), that nose always bothered me... and what is up with his taste for girls...
Nicole Kidman > Penelope Cruz > Katie Holmes... it is definetely going down hill badly!!:sick:

I have a movie with him in it before he got his teeth fixed. Yeah, the nose does need some work too.

urmaniac13 said:
I always thought he really needs a nose job... otherwise a fine looking man (even though he's a brownie), that nose always bothered me...

Have you seen "Monster-In-Law"? Adam Scott plays Jennifer Lopez's friend & looks like a cute version of Tom Cruise.
005MIL_Annie_Parisse_006.jpg

Well, since Middie and Luvs both got my Ashton

yeah jkath sorry didn't mean too. i want a do-over though
cause he eyes my mom more than he does me lol

Ewwwwwwwww - how did I get Elijah Wood?! Who ARE all these children??? Vigo and Johnny are the only ones even remotely interesting in this group.

I want to choose my guy.

(Although he is getting a little long in the tooth(?):ermm: )

mick-jagger.jpg
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Mick Jagger mugshot[/font]
mick_jagger.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This police mugshot of the Rolling Stones front man was taken in 1972, when Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and three members of the Rolling Stones entourage were arrested in Warwick, Rhode Island on charges of assault and obstructing police. The five were involved in a scuffle with a photographer. They pleaded guilty and were released, but the incident caused a four-hour delay of their concert in Boston that night. All charges were dropped.

[/font]

Last edited:
ICadvisor said:
Wow Maidrite, have you considered running for a Mr. Universe (or the like) competition...or going into acting :mrgreen:

p.s.
You know what you have that all those fellows don't? A big place in each of our hearts here on DC!!! :clap:

Yea you are RIGHT ON I am a Luck Man at that !!!!! ACTING, Hummmmmmmmmm I think My Mom Told me that BUt Heres The words She said...................................................
STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD!!!!:LOL:

boy I should have won a award for that role ! I might have won something that I wished I hadn't :LOL:

Maidrite said:
Yea you are RIGHT ON I am a Luck Man at that !!!!! ACTING, Hummmmmmmmmm I think My Mom Told me that BUt Heres The words She said...................................................
STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD!!!!:LOL: boy I should have won a award for that role ! I might have won something that I wished I hadn't :LOL:
We should start an award and name it after you Maidrite :D

1072978901__c50932_rt.jpg

You are Going to marry Elijah wood. He will always respect you and your friends. His cute face and big blue eyes are also a plus. Congrats!!

393 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 7730 times.
5% of people had this result.

Hmmmmmmm.......mmmmmmm. I could almost be the porr lads -- great auntie! And he looks WAY too much like my youngest son - downright spookie!

Back
Top Bottom