What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole grain wheat and rye with sesame seeds. If they turn out good I'll post the link and translation.
sounds wonderful. I plan to ry out a cracker recipe made with rice crispies. Cade is planning to help me do some after we put the enchilladas together for tomorrows meal. I think we need a double helping of best of luck:LOL: Will look for your recipe.
kades

sounds wonderful. I plan to ry out a cracker recipe made with rice crispies. Cade is planning to help me do some after we put the enchilladas together for tomorrows meal. I think we need a double helping of best of luck:LOL: Will look for your recipe.
kades

I'll post it later, they turned out well.

I baked my Spring entry for GCC - The 4 Seasons Challenge.

Yay!!! You're In!!!!:clap:

I'm baking a gluten-free chocolate angel food cake for Easter dinner tomorrow. Dad is taking us out but we will come back for dessert. I have made this twice - once it turned out, the next time it didn't. So....I am hoping this is a pattern and this one will be a success first try! I will fill it with lemon curd and serve with fresh strawberries!

Yay!!! You're In!!!!:clap:

I'm baking a gluten-free chocolate angel food cake for Easter dinner tomorrow. Dad is taking us out but we will come back for dessert. I have made this twice - once it turned out, the next time it didn't. So....I am hoping this is a pattern and this one will be a success first try! I will fill it with lemon curd and serve with fresh strawberries!
Sounds yummy Laurie,
made the sugar cookies and painted them with the frosting you told me about Cade was thrilled we also did red velvet cupcake with vanilla frosting. Ahh nothing like sweet kids. Carson even helped he had a ball.
kades:)

The cranberry tangerine nut bread sounds wonderful! I have never had that but I can see how well the flavors would go together.

I made some home-made dinner rolls to go with dinner today which made the whole house smell a little bit like heaven.

Well I'm on round two of making oatmeal spice cake with brown sugar fudge icing. I put the first cake in the oven and ran around doing all the prep stuff for our Easter dinner. When I peeked at the cake I thought it looked "off" so I started thinking about it. I FORGOT TO PUT THE SUGAR IN IT!!! Argh. So...round two is started now. Good thing I got up early enough to manage any issues.

DH has in mind to make a rhubarb crisp. I was thinking rhubarb cake, if I can remember which two or three recipes I "cobbled" together that made up the last really scrumptious one. Lol!

Well I'm on round two of making oatmeal spice cake with brown sugar fudge icing. I put the first cake in the oven and ran around doing all the prep stuff for our Easter dinner. When I peeked at the cake I thought it looked "off" so I started thinking about it. I FORGOT TO PUT THE SUGAR IN IT!!! Argh. So...round two is started now. Good thing I got up early enough to manage any issues.
YIKES!! Nice catch!!
Pretty Please I will need the recipe WITH sugar. LOL

DH has in mind to make a rhubarb crisp. I was thinking rhubarb cake, if I can remember which two or three recipes I "cobbled" together that made up the last really scrumptious one. Lol!
I LOVE rhubarb!! Recipe pretty please.

I WILL BEG if necessary for these 2 recipes ladies!! LOL:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom