What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting ready to sell something tomorrow, an appliance. I've agreed to meet the buyer at my storage locker. It's right under some freeway overpasses. I assume he can find it ok.

stor_em_pic_overpasses.jpg

Gah! I sure hope he has a good GPS system!

I wouldn't even go there...for anything. Kidnappers could keep Shrek if the ransom drop was anywhere near it.

I wouldn't even go there...for anything. Kidnappers could keep Shrek if the ransom drop was anywhere near it.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thanks Princess for the hearty laugh!

I am going to have nightmares of being kidnapped and dropped of in the middle of all that. The police will never find my body.

Up early. All my guys will be putting up a new fence today.
We had a windstorm last week that knocked down half of it.
It's the original fence. I hear the posts and boards are rotted out. Glad it's not me who has to dig those fence posts holes.

Last time I had to do that my Daddy caught me cutting school.
Gave me an ultimatum after I had dug a few...School or this?
Ok, school it is...:rolleyes:

Our adopted son is home for the weekend. Having my morning cup of coffee.
He brought us doughnuts. Words out I'm making Tonkatsu. His wife will be here shortly.:LOL:

Munky.

;) I just hope all your help doesn't quit when the job is just half done. But knowing your family I doubt that will happen. They seem to take very good care of Mom.

I went to see my dermatologist yesterday. I was baffled when I got a tube of lidocaine for lips. The pill he prescribed for me causes my lips to become very dry. Understandingly, he was very angry. That is not what he ordered. There were a few other problems that Winthrop caused because they didn't bother to read all of his recommendations. So when I got home, I called them and they went over his instructions out loud with me. Then the NP said "Oh, I didn't see this paragraph last week. He must have added it today." I told her to keep reading this week's notations. She did and couldn't apologize enough to me. So within an hour, I had the script that I should have had last week. They gave me lidocaine instead of Triamcinolone ointment.

For today, Spike was here for most of the day with Teddy. So I spent the day just playing with him. Pirate took him out for a short walk so he could do his thing. When he came in, all he wanted to do was sleep. Time to watch the Red Sox play against the Tampa Rays. Not my favorite show to watch. But with two men sitting here, I didn't have much of a choice.

My daughter came by and gave me $50 for Mother's Day. Her son is in NY for the weekend and she has no idea of what her daughter is going to do for her.

Well, Spike has gone home. He forgot to take my watches with him. But I think he will be back later, so he can take them then. I need a link out of each watch. They both almost go all the way up to my elbow. But at least with the baseball game on, it is the incentive to do some housework. I can just listen to it. Not that I really want to.

It's the original fence. I hear the posts and boards are rotted out. Glad it's not me who has to dig those fence posts holes.

He brought us doughnuts. Words out I'm making Tonkatsu. His wife will be here shortly.:LOL:

Munky.

Hi Munky, hope you get your fence fixed today! I've got a panel that will soon need some work due to wind damage, too. Good food offerings for the workers does help though, huh? :chef: :LOL: Take care, I hope all else is going well. :)

On a cleaning, sorting, and reorganizing binge today. I just took a break for a tuna sandwich on rye, and a tall glass of iced tea. Then back to it. :wacko::LOL:

My yearly battle with cutting the dead branches out of one of my climbing roses. Impossible to get away without battle scars, even though I use decent gloves. Too hot to wear long sleeves.

I'm on to one of the hydrangeas now. They're much friendlier.

Home from exploring a little town we loved when we lived in Missouri..

Visited the Carthage Civil War Museum...

Then to Iggy's Diner for an artery blocking lunch.. I had deep fried catfish, okra and onion rings.. I hope to be able to do it again in two years...

Ross

Made some tomato juice, like a v-8 juice but only really a v-5 juice, yum, it turned out delicious, I'd do that again.

Just arrived at my in-laws' house to visit for a few days. I'm relaxing with a glass of wine while DH is off to the store for provisions. FIL is with my MIL for her dinner at the nursing home. We'll do something here later.

Munky.

Galvanized steel posts. They don't cost much, and last forever -- at least here. I've replaced almost all of my wooden posts with steel. Just four left, and they are being replaced soon.

CD

Back
Top Bottom