What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try it...cardiologist isn't in today, so just a message left. No joy. My GP is off having a baby, some people are so selfish:rolleyes: I'm holding on to furniture to get around so I don't fall over.

OK. Some jerkball just posted a bunch of nude photos over in Desserts! And someone else is flaming the boards in Off Topic!

Um...and I just saw someone kick a puppy!

Is it working?

I've been putting out a walnut or two for the squirrels. I put them right next to the patio window. Shreddy is going nuts trying to get at the squirrels and they seem to have figured out that he can't get through the window. :LOL:

I just finished eating three jumbo tacos with nothing on them but meat and copious amounts of cheddar cheese. That was after round two of clearing snow. It's 20F, but feels warmer because the wind isn't blowing. That makes for a nice powder that clears easily anyway.
Watching a little ESPN and then it will be Episode 4 of Downton Abbey. Amazon notified me that it was in my video library (queue for us Netflix folk).

This is an open invitation to anyone who's suffering from cabin fever or wants something exciting to do or owns any kind of gun and never gets to shoot it, or anyone who does get to shoot it. Heck, EVERYbody's welcome to the great Snake Hunt here in So FL for as many Burmese Pythons as he/she can find. Please. Before they have eaten everything in the Everglades (they're working on it -- 'coons, rabbits, rats, etc.) and before they start showing up in our town. Please. But hurry; this offer ends Feb. 1.

kinda confused. fried snake rocks, tho. rabbit stew, also. possum.......

not going to fla., tho. then i gotta spray this spf 50 on so as to prevent premature lines/wrinkles & find my summer gear, buy a plane ticket, & book a hotel. i'll stay here & make pasta.

This is an open invitation to anyone who's suffering from cabin fever or wants something exciting to do or owns any kind of gun and never gets to shoot it, or anyone who does get to shoot it. Heck, EVERYbody's welcome to the great Snake Hunt here in So FL for as many Burmese Pythons as he/she can find. Please. Before they have eaten everything in the Everglades (they're working on it -- 'coons, rabbits, rats, etc.) and before they start showing up in our town. Please. But hurry; this offer ends Feb. 1.

Sounds like a job for J.Lo :LOL:
I haven't really been keeping up on this, just reading the headlines about some kind of python hunt going on. I didn't realize the situation was that bad.

Good morning everyone :)

I am heading out today to look for a new non stick wok!

We have had our other one for over 8 years now, it was a Wedding gift, so time for a new and improved one ;)

Heh, I still have and use our non-stick electric wok that was a wedding gift 28 years ago! Along with the bamboo utensils! Ah, they just don't make 'em like they used to. :)

kinda confused. fried snake rocks, tho. rabbit stew, also. possum.......

not going to fla., tho. then i gotta spray this spf 50 on so as to prevent premature lines/wrinkles & find my summer gear, buy a plane ticket, & book a hotel. i'll stay here & make pasta.

Granted, it'd be a lot of trouble. But, hey, fried snake and plenty of it. They caught one around 20 feet long. Python primavera, python alfredo, snakeballs and spaghetti....

And pac, I'd rather have nutrias if I got to choose.

Granted, it'd be a lot of trouble. But, hey, fried snake and plenty of it. They caught one around 20 feet long. Python primavera, python alfredo, snakeballs and spaghetti....

And pac, I'd rather have nutrias if I got to choose.

From what I've been reading, there are thousands of these non-native escapees devouring the Everglades fauna, and they're very hard to catch, blending in with the surroundings. Lion fish are doing similar devastation underwater all around the Caribbean and Florida. By all means, eat them!

I am watching the snow come down sideways. I can't see 100' out the window.
Good thing the roads are relatively empty, what with it being a holiday and all.

Just finished emailing (after snitching) those really funny new posts on Today's Funny to various relatives.

Need to find my to-do list and go do something to cross off.

Addie, I hope you just love the new painting they're supposed to do today. Isn't it too cold to open the windows -- re the fumes?

And the painting still hasn't been done. I wont be here, so I don't care if the windows are open. It only takes about an hour to get the place heated back up when they are done. It is getting the wall warm again that takes time. I am at this point hoping for two things to happen. Management waits until the very last possible moment to accept a bid and that HUD shows up a week early. I won't do anything to hinder the process, but neither will I cooperate to manangement's advantage. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom