What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 75, sunny, and humid here. That wont last for long though. Suppose to have rain for the next 5 days or so, but that sure beats snow! Not quite ready for snow yet.

Same here, Middie! When it comes to weather I might as well cut and paste what you say and sign my name to it! :LOL: Yesterday was one of the worst days at work I've ever had. It was 48 when I arrived at work with a few light raindrops here and there. I went out on the course with my rain gear (not wearing it, wasn't necessary) and started working on the greens and the rain came SO FAST that I was drenched before I could get to my rain gear! Spent the rest of the day soaked and cold! Needless to say, the fireplace is roaring right now!

here in Hannover the weather is just great :)
warm, dry. best autumn you can have... a bit foggy in the mornings but no rain for more than one week now...

Us, too. We were so glad to see fall really hit this week, but still haven't had a good frost, much less a hard freeze. This weekend was our "country fair" weekend in Galena, though, and the weather was perfect jeans & sweater weather with a bit of fall color. SO we're enjoying it. We are so glad to see the heat and humidity leave!

We have been having wonderful weather. In the 30's overnight and in the 70's during the day. Last night we had a huge thunderstorm. I was driving home from Monday Night Football and drove through wind, rain, and lots of lightning. The lightning was awesome. It was the kind the forks and splits and did crazy patterns in the sky. It was fun to watch. Too bad I had to pay attention to my driving. I checked the lightning map and we had over 200 lightning strikes in my area.

6.gif

Monday it rained all day - temps in low 60's, yesterday the sun was shiny all day - temp still in 60's. Nightime temp is to be in high 30's sometime this week. We NEVER have weather this cold so early in the season. Wonder what is ahead?

:mad: Its been raining here in Shropshire all week.:mad: me and my son matthew got wet the other day:mad:

It's in the 50's at night and in the 70's during the day. It's nice, but, I would like some of your rain, TC!!

Perfect spring weather, expected top temp. 28C a beautiful saturday morning even if i do have to be at T-Ball with Erin at 8:15 am!

Perfect here too mrsmac. It was 23 (76) today. Tomorrow we're expecting 27 (80), so it will be terrific for the Melbourne Cup, and the ladies in their summer dresses. As for me, just more weeding - lol.

Sierra, I'm jealous. I loooove thunderstorms. Especially at night. Cant complain though, we've had our share over the past month. Had to log off quite a few times because of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom