ISO ideas for pork roast cooked in....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's 3:15 a.m., so I guess I should ask to make sure I'm clear. You are looking for ways to cook pork in beer?

:) Barbara

I make a pot roast with pork and use dark beer

for the braising liquid. Add carrots, potatoes, onions, parsnips or turnips and any other vegetables that you usually use in beef potroast. I don't use a loin roast, too lean, I usually use a shoulder, or butt roast.

I saw this post yesterday, and she had originally asked about cooking a pork roast in a “Romertopf”. I had to look up what that was....which means I was no help! :)

It seems she has edited the post and the original question got lost? But, she apparently has used it before, and wanted a different recipe than the one she had used many times before.

I apologize for the edit. In all honesty, I thought I had asked a dumb question (no such thing) when I have used my romertopf numerous times with good results. I wanted to make the meal a little more exciting. My husband will eat whatever I fix, cuz he says I took the time to cook it, he will gladly eat it. Same o same o pork roast--and he ate it- said it was good.:)

Thank you to all who responded.

Just Google (you do know how to Google, right?) "clay cooker recipes."

There was one that sounded especially interesting: Braised Pork and Oysters

Back
Top Bottom