What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two neighbor ladies had extra flowers from their landscaping this season, and they brought them over and planted them in my front yard... bless them!

So, beginning at 4:00 a.m. this morning I got the "baking bug" and made two loaves of banana bread from scratch. I added a handwritten "Thank You" card and delivered them before noon.

Now, I have to make a yellow layer cake with banana cream filling, and white frosting w/coconut. Tomorrow is my mother's birthday. It wouldn't be my first choice for a cake, but this was what she requested.

Two neighbor ladies had extra flowers from their landscaping this season, and they brought them over and planted them in my front yard... bless them!

So, beginning at 4:00 a.m. this morning I got the "baking bug" and made two loaves of banana bread from scratch. I added a handwritten "Thank You" card and delivered them before noon.

Now, I have to make a yellow layer cake with banana cream filling, and white frosting w/coconut. Tomorrow is my mother's birthday. It wouldn't be my first choice for a cake, but this was what she requested.

How wonderful they did that!

You are a good child to bake that cake! How many candles does your Mom get? Tell her Happy Birthday and give her hugs from me!:)

I ended up baking pizza AND chicken yeast bread today...both came out perfect...

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 189
I'm baking for the nurses at diyalisis they are getting cake mix cookies (orange) with chocolate chips.
kadesma

3 half sheet cakes, 1 full sheet cake...done, frosted & decorated. It's graduation weekend here.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0157.JPG
    IMG_0157.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 146
All ready to eat..

Mmmmm...good texture, chewy, puffy, moist, not too sticky, not dry, maybe could add abit more walnuts, maybe a tad more cinnamon (maybe hotter type)

Attachments

• IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom