What's For Dinner, Friday November 4, 2016?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm also working on using up stuff in the freezer. Last night I made a stir-fry with sliced pork chops, onions, celery, bell peppers and spicy brown sauce. Served it over orzo for something different.

Thanks Cheryl.
For the last couple of anniversaries we've ordered live lobsters delivered from New England and it was fun doing our dinners at home, but after last night I'm done with that. I've eaten my share of lobsters over the years, but the lobster served to us last night was pure perfection. It was sooo juicy and perfectly tender, unlike any I've ever eaten anywhere!! Sigh.....:yum:

Plus, you got the added bonus of dining with a beautiful ocean sunset, and someone else doing the clean up! :cool::)

Somen noodles with clams, shrimp, asparagus,mushrooms etc...

img_1486443_0_d14233d6a5d60831f7221accc6cdf77f.jpg

OMGosh, Joey....looks fabulous! :yum:

Wish we had what Joey ate! Looks great, s&p.

We had a very special and romantic 9th anniversary meal...:wub::wub:
Aw! :heart: A very happy anniversary to you and souschef, Kayelle.

We had a late lunch meet-up with an old classmate of mine and her hubby as we were leaving Orlando. In spite of driving for almost five hours (took state routes a lot to avoid highway traffic) and making a stop for a few provisions, we still weren't hungry when we got to our timeshare. Scrambled a couple eggs each, tossed in some co-jack cheese to melt, and added a couple of link sausages. Himself toasted up two bagel halves and we each had one. Hit the spot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom