Dinner for Fri. 3/16/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So you'll be ice fishing for trout, bucky?
ssports_fishing_100-107.gif

We had a beige dinner of potato salad, coleslaw, the last of the mac-and-cheese, and breaded/fried haddock. Wish it had been some of K-Girl's grilled halibut instead. :yum:

Attachments

• 20180316_210207.jpg
    20180316_210207.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 132
I made Kayelle's Greek Inspired Chicken and Orzo skillet bake that she posted in yesterday's dinner thread. It was delicious!! Perfect lemon and Greek seasoning....this is def going into my rotation. The only thing I did different was halve the recipe since it's just me, and sprinkle the leftover parsley on top.

View attachment 29458

Plated for dinner
View attachment 29459
Looks wonderful!!
Is there a recipe posted?

Looks wonderful!!
Is there a recipe posted?

Thanks, MsM. It was delicious! It was a 'wing it' dish posted by Kayelle that looked and sounded so good, that I just had to make it. :yum: I followed it exactly other than using Penzey's Greek seasoning other than Cavendars, and I halved the recipe.

It's in this thread, and Kayelle's Greek Inspired Chicken and Orzo Dish starts at #8:

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/monday-dinner-3-12-2018-whats-cookin-99675.html

The ingredients and directions she used are a little further down the thread...it was sooo good! I was trying to copy and paste, but to be honest Tyler is driving me crazy right now...lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom