Dinner - Saturday May 26, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
Bourbon....Wild Turkey Rare Breed

Mississippi Catfish...Fried to a Golden perfection

Hush Dem Puppies...Cajun Style

Potatoes.....Double Fried With Cajun/Creole Seasoning

Dixie Coleslaw...Sweet, Tangy & With a Bite!

Warm Peach Cobbler/Vanilla Ice Cream

Bourbon...Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel

Happy weekend everyone:)

Not going anywhere for the weekend and will be gardening etc. instead. So, cooking will happen tonight since I'm home, yeah!

Myer Lemon Chinese baked chicken
Brown fried rice
Vegetable eggrolls
Pork potstickers with dipping Gioza sauce

If I break down, I'll buy a Lemon Supreme Pie for DH, as he's been hinting...:huh:

o good gosh everyone's dinner sounds soo good!!
we may head over to "Whole Foods" tonday - a fancy grocery store, that carries tempa, agar agar, <<that i'v been wanting to get for some time now, and all sorts of awesome cheese and if you go there at the right time, free samples.
so knowing us, we will most definetly bring home 4 or 5 different cheeses and some baguet or some such, and when we get home, we'll have that as an "appatizer" and then not be hungry for dinner.

If that plan falls through, I may make some sort of indian dish out of a brand new recipe book. or a pearl barley "risotto" that I'v been meaning to try, or....a chili, or a pasta dish (sauteed veggies with white wine to deglaze and some butter and parmasan).

so as you can see, i'v got some deciding to do. but it's fine because it's sort of a lazy saturday today, so lots of time to think.:chef:

I, personally, can not look at another bite of cooked spinach:sick: , but there are about 2 pounds of fresh spinach in the frig and DH wants it for dinner:huh: . So DH will get a freshly made casserole of spinach and ham, we will split a baked sweet potato, and I am thinking of a PB&J for myself;).

bethzaring said:
I, personally, can not look at another bite of cooked spinach:sick: , but there are about 2 pounds of fresh spinach in the frig and DH wants it for dinner:huh: . So DH will get a freshly made casserole of spinach and ham, we will split a baked sweet potato, and I am thinking of a PB&J for myself;).
see now you made me want to make the fantastic TNT baked spinach with 2 cheeses cassarole that i have.
decisions, decisions....:wacko:

It's an absolutely gorgeous, warm sunny day here in southeastern VA. We're going to grill some burgers and corn on the cob, and make a salad from the garden, topped with grilled bell peppers and onions. I'm going to try grilling peaches for the first time, too. And we'll have some marinated cucumbers.

Grandson are here and son is going to to Wendy's and I will make the fries - do not like cold fries ! Ice Cream cones for dessert and popcorn with a video.

Back
Top Bottom