What's for dinner, Wednesday, 9/9?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Kaesespatzele, basically German mac and cheese using spatzle for the noodles, speck, caramelized onions and gruyere cheese. We had a salad before.

Attachments

• 2020-09-09 17.45.02.jpg
    2020-09-09 17.45.02.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 68
Air-Fried Halibut & Scallops (Won't do THAT again...),
Steamed Asparagus Spears and Carrot, Buttered Rice, Salad ...........

Halibut & Scallops , Air Fryer.jpg

We had a rerun of yesterday's supper. We had the second batch of Dagwood's sandwiches that we had delivered yesterday.

SO and I were out and about today.

We drove about 45 minutes to an inner suburb of Boston that has a big Armenian population and several markets specializing on Armenian foods and ingredients. I needed to get some foods and ingredients for us and my daughters.

Then, on the way back, we made a detour to the Penzeys store. I needed some toasted onion flakes for my bagels. The store was open but you had to call in your order then wait for someone to bring it out to you.

Just so happens there is an Italian deli/market next door so SO and I stopped in to get some sandwiches.

Tonight's dinner was those loaded Italian subs from that market. Sorry, no photo.

Looks and sounds great guys!

CG, a spray of deviled eggs? :ermm::wacko::stuart::LOL:

IMG_6326.jpg

Our supper tonight, grilled Salmon Fillets, Green Beans and steamed White Rice with the mandatory Shoyu & Furikake ontop! :cool:

DH and I have come to the conclusion that we Cluck and Swim, mostly in the Ocean, with an occasional MOOOOO and OINK thrown in for fun

humor1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom