Deep fried Basil Shrimp Wrap (Thai Style)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juniper

Assistant Cook
I tasted this starter dish at a wedding recently.

Does anyone have the recipe of this dish?

Thanks

Where do I find the recipes when they are posted. All I seem to see are the comments and not the recipes. Thank you.

Where do I find the recipes when they are posted. All I seem to see are the comments and not the recipes. Thank you.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you not able to see the recipe links attached to Acerbicacid's post?

Don't get it

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you not able to see the recipe links attached to Acerbicacid's post?

I guess I'm not sure how to work this site. When I see a recipe and hit on it, I get a conversation thread and only sometimes a recipe.
It's frustrating. Some have attachments, and some don't. Also, to post a reply is difficult. Haha. I think this was dumb luck!

I guess I'm not sure how to work this site. When I see a recipe and hit on it, I get a conversation thread and only sometimes a recipe.
It's frustrating. Some have attachments, and some don't. Also, to post a reply is difficult. Haha. I think this was dumb luck!

You probably didn't see the original recipe because it was posted before you joined DC.

Check out the recipes in the categories listed in the top dark blue band at the top of each page. (Home, Forums, Meats, etc.)

Welcome to DC!

Back
Top Bottom