Pickle Soup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love vinegar, I would never consider drinking pickle juice that has vinegar in it. I would only drink pickle juice from garlic dills, no vinegar.

Hail to Pickle Juice. Now there are some vinegars I like also. Apple Cider comes to mind. And I have been known to use it as a dipping agent. But Pickle Juice Rules!

On a hot day, there's nothing like Kosher dill pickle juice. I like all kinds of vinegar s...a bubble water with cider or red wine vinegar on a hot day is also great. I use pickling spice in Turkey stock and dill pickle brine in beef stock, and in a whole lot of other things.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 20170726_173800.jpg
    20170726_173800.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 158
Here ya go, CG. :LOL::wub:

CG's pickles.jpg

Mmmm....I love pickles, and those look delicious. Nice view out your window, too!

Last edited:
That's OK, Ross. You're kind. You're saving all of those pickles for those of us who love 'em. :LOL: In this case,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLfmEZYdtr

May I present for your admiration (but no taste) of Batch One 2017
~~Cheryl, could you please rotate the photo? I'm clueless...:wacko:

;).... I. freely give up my rights to pickle soup, that the masses may enjoy theirs...

Ross

When down south on I-95 I like to stop at 7 11 and get a full sour pickle in a pouch. And I love to drink the juice from the pouch. The 7 11's up north don't carry that flavor only dill or garlic.

Van Holten's - Products - Sour Tart and Tangy Pickle

View attachment 27410

You must be Spike's mythical soul mate. He buys sour pickles in a gallon jug at the supermarket. Then when the pickles are all gone, he drinks the juice. He wishes that they would just sell the juice.

Back
Top Bottom