Alix's Impending Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember Alix saying once that she likes to read. One of your gifts could be a gift certificate to her favorite bookstore. How about a tea or coffee or chocolate or wine basket that you put together with the gift certificate in it. Ken don't forget the flowers!! :flowers: I love getting flowers for my birthday.

Ken...take note! SierraCook is talking excellent sense! Ignore MJ...in fact I think I will go delete that post...

Ken said:
You got that right!:LOL: I'd only do that if I was angry at her.:-p

Thanks for the ideas folks. I think I'll go with the riding vaccuum.

and what would you like for your birthday, Ken? A neck brace, leg brace.......?

texasgirl said:
and what would you like for your birthday, Ken? A neck brace, leg brace.......?

Well, I've already got the knee brace....how bad could a neck brace be....especially if it means a cleaner floor?.....

I guess it's off to the local "John Deere" vaccuum shop....now that Alix told me the 'prosperity cheques' arrived today. (Our provincial government has run out of things to spend money on, so it decided to share oil revenues with its lowly subjects.:mrgreen: )

Ken said:
Well, I've already got the knee brace....how bad could a neck brace be....especially if it means a cleaner floor?.....

I guess it's off to the local "John Deere" vaccuum shop....now that Alix told me the 'prosperity cheques' arrived today. (Our provincial government has run out of things to spend money on, so it decided to share oil revenues with its lowly subjects.:mrgreen: )

You are so gonna get it:LOL:

I think I've finally found one!!!!!!

Attachments

• EVC-4H.jpg
    EVC-4H.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 229
Well, Ken, as much as the riding thingy looks faboo, I think maybe that would be better suited for YOUR birthday!

How about a card for each year you've been together? In each card, put a gift card relating to that particular year's events.

Sierra's right on the flowers. But, rather than just going and buying a bouquet, go to the local farmer's market or something similar, where you can pick out her favorites and make your own bouquet.

And, while you're at it, make sure the girls handmake cards for her. NO PREFAB cards!! And, make sure the dog gets her something too.

Back
Top Bottom