Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) hi! Just so you know, we can't quote each other - the white words clearly show up in the gray square!:ohmy: This pertains to Wasabi's quote: Book 'em Dan-o:LOL:

Hi! Well, I've done it again--stayed up until 4:00 doing school work! If these classes don't kill me, I might actually learn something. I have to admit though, that this class is really hard. I have turned in a couple incomplete assignments. It is all statistics, and I have never taken statistics before. All this stuff about z-scores and t-scores, correlation coefficients, and 5-part Hypothesis Tests---I am totally lost! The only reassuring thing is that most of my classmates are lost too! Goodnight everyone, it is 4:10 here, and I have a cold, so I am pretty fuzzy-headed right now. James (Maidrite) is in bed watching Star Trek Enterprise, so I guess I will go to sleep with Captain Archer and the crew tonight. Hmmm, that didn't come out right!!! LOL

:) Barbara

hmm... I see you were quite busy while I was asleep ;o)
I wish you a great weekend what ever you do..
Barbara, I had to learn this statistics stuff during my education and never could get along with it... what was very weird was the fact, that my teacher actually enjoyed this and made her income of that... I wonder, if something went wrong with these people during childhood...
:mrgreen:

*tzz*
I can't believe, ist saturday morning 11.31am and I am the ONLY one online.... :huh:
everybody asleep over there??

HI! Cara, it was 5:30am here & I was sound asleep. It's 8:57am now & I'm still half way asleep!:rolleyes: Anyway, good morning everyone & I hope y'all have a great day!:)

HI!
Cara, it was 4:30am here:LOL: and as crewsk said I was also dead asleep. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
I just put my pork butt in the crock with kadesma's recipe and can't wait to eat it!!

hi!:) I hope you got some sleep, Barb! I should have been up earlier, but just needed sleep. I was supposed to be out at garage sales this morning. (Still looking for furniture for the new house) Last week, among my finds was an exact match of my son's dresser and a beautiful wing back chair. Each only $5! Maybe I need to get out there again!:)

Hi!
My Mum will go and sell on a flea market tomorrow.... It starts in the middle of the night, she will meet her friend there at 5am!!!! On a sunday!!! Never ever!!!:wacko:

Hi,
I love DC! Seriously, sometimes when I'm down, or sick or just any old time at all it picks me right up! Just had to say that, as this site & all of you guys mean so much to me!!!

Hi ICADVISOR........................... I TOO FIND THIS A GREAT PICK ME UP PLACE AS WELL.................. I JUST LOVE YOU ALL, AND IT FEELS LIKE FAMILY HERE !

Hi! I know what you mean. I feel like this is home too. For instance, I am dead tired (Just finished some school work), but I felt like I had to at least check in here tonight.

:) Barbara

hi!
I must admit, DC is one of my most visited sites now... I have two other boards I usually visit and DC has become the third...
I like it that nobody complains about my mistakes :mrgreen:

:) hi! Mistakes, what mistakes, Cara? I'm with Texas -you guys are like one big family to me! Okay, now who wants to help me move in 2 weeks? I need help!:ohmy:

hi!
jkath, I would do so, have nothing planned yet... and it's long ago I last helped moving.... but the US is a bit far away from me....

Hi ...............Jkath, You know if I was there I would help, In Fact I will, Check out the Light boxes and mark them, Now everytime 20 heavy Boxes gets Carried out, You carry out one of those marked Boxes, and say "See I am Doing my part "! Hows that for Help ? :huh: :-p :LOL:

HI
I can`t believe.... is it the way you act, james? :cool:
But I´m sure.. we will think of you and be with you in the heart...

Hi everyone, today I changed my user name and now have a new identity, but am the same person I ever was. I love my new user name and have been smiling every time I see it on the forum. I can't wait for DH to come home so I can tell him that I finally mustered the courage (not of course that anyone here is someone that I would be fearful of, I'm just very shy!) to ask the awesome moderators if they would be so kind as to change my user name (which they did! - You guys rock! In fact everyone on DC rocks!!!)

Hi!
I like your new name,Piccolina!
I love the crisp weather we are having. It did get a little too cold yesterday. I was wet and windy and in the 40's. The day before it was in the high 70's. It will be a miracle if everyone around here don't end up sick.
I think I seriously need DC anonomous:ROFLMAO: I can't stay away from here.

Back
Top Bottom