Create Your Own Cooking Show App

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookwithme1010

Assistant Cook
Hello - I'm a technologist / foodie and wanted to get the opinion from other food lovers like me.

I've always wanted to create my own personal cooking show so that I can help others and inspire them to try new recipes. However, I find the current methods of trying to do so are time consuming and not easy. For example:
- Captures content using multiple devices
- Uploads that content to their computer
- Edits the content in one or multiple applications
- Uploads and publishes that content to a video sharing website like YouTube or Vimeo
- Distributes the content using multiple social media networks

What if there was one app with a similar experience to SnapChat where you can easily create a cooking show and also automatically publishes it on the web for you to share? Within the app or website you could also discover shows from others. In essence, it's a community of non-professional cooking shows and recipes.

I'm thinking about creating this. Is this something you think you would use?

Thanks in advance!

Sure, why not?

But you do realize that most folks have faces made for radio, let alone how clean and concise that they present their productions.

But I've seen a lot of videos on Snapchat creating "cooking shows" where they never show their face at all. Rather the document the process and outcome of cooking the recipe.

1010, you might want to clarify that you are asking this of people who use technology like snapchat frequently.

I don't know a lot of folks over 40 that use it at all.

Back
Top Bottom