Good Morning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cold here today. The brass monkey is inside and our witch is wearing her insulated bra.

Hahahahahaha!!!! That's hilarious Katie. We have warmer weather here right now. Its above freezing and the sky is blue.

I've been up for a while and had plans to make inroads into my ironing pile before getting on the computer. Not happening, so I'm going to play here a bit and then head off and buy a new iron.

thanksgiving-turkey-gif.gif

Gobble, gobble, gobble!

Almost same weather as yesterday, except it's a bit colder. Good day to stay inside and enjoy the sunshine from this side of the window.

Up, showered, breakfast and, now, to play until it's time to put the Cornish hens in to cook.

We're gonna have a nice, lazy day!

Well its a good evening post for me today. Did my short change last night and into this morning. No time to get on the computer or even sit down until just a short time ago. Off to catch up on all the happenings around here...

Morning all! Been a lazy one for me so far. Thinking about doing stuff, but only managing to actually get on the computer and look out the window and shiver!

Good evening...finally home. Had to go out to Costco for a medication run earlier, what a mad house. I was amazed by all the folks out shopping on a Wednesday.

Costco is crazy every day isn't it? Good morning all! I'm staying in today and staying warm. Its a frosty -30 with windchill of -40 so I'm not budging!

Mrs K and I are taking a stay-at-home vacation day. I woke up this morning, checked the outdoor thermometer and saw -9º F (-30 wind chill here, too, Alix), and promptly got back into bed. Not quite as cold as you, but cold enough. Even the dogs wouldn't go out.

Later this morning, I am pressing 350 pounds of pinot noir I've had fermenting in the basement for the last 10 days.

After that, I'm making a big batch of stew and maybe start some bread dough going.

Tonight after dinner, we'll probably go out and have a couple drinks with some friends. I'm thinking something warm, like a Tom & Jerry, might be good.

That's my day. Pretty relaxing, huh? :)

Last edited:
Costco is crazy every day isn't it? Good morning all! I'm staying in today and staying warm. Its a frosty -30 with windchill of -40 so I'm not budging!

The wind was blowing hard all night. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning, looked outside and saw a "Welcome to Edmonton" sign out in the yard...:LOL:

Good morning! Just being lazy and having coffee before I finish decorating the tree. It's really cold here, but the wind has died down, no white caps on the bay today as evidenced by this photo taken from my bedroom window earlier this morning, lots of glorious sunshine! Have a great day everyone!

image-3705234796.jpg

Well did it blow me south or you north? Either way, I have a pot of soup simmering and the Keurig is ready. Come on over for lunch!

Afternoon all! Still frosty here (windchills of -41!) and I'm off to work in an hour. Yuck.

Good evening...finally home. Had to go out to Costco for a medication run earlier, what a mad house. I was amazed by all the folks out shopping on a Wednesday.

Have you never been shopping the day before a holiday? Try to get near the meat counter on July 3rd. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom