How old is DC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I've only been here a couple of months and just love this place. My husband gets mad cause I'm always on here, even at work :eek:)
All of you are great. Crazy too, but, if you weren't, you wouldn't be so much fun, that's why I stayed!!!!

My gosh I had to go look to see when I joined, a senior moment got me:LOL: 9/30/04..It's been fun:LOL:

kadesma

Dove I remember when some JERK said something rude about your dog under " HEY!!!! Pet THIS!!!". I told him where to go, and how rude it was. I think that was my 1st memory of you.

Which is why you've been Marge's little boy ever since
54.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thats cute. :blush: Hey remember the jerks that came in here and tried to sell things or slam things. :mad: I miss them. :angel:
I've got a bridge I'll sell you really cheap! And for a few dollars more, I'll throw in some oceanfront property in Arizona.:LOL:

:) Barbara

Garrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Sell your snake oil some OTHER place! This board will NOT be decieved by your BS! Dont EVER come back!!!! :furious:

Ahhhhhh.... that felt GOOD! :mrgreen:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Garrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Sell your snake oil some OTHER place! This board will NOT be decieved by your BS! Dont EVER come back!!!! :furious:

Ahhhhhh.... that felt GOOD! :mrgreen:
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

:) Barbara

lol sushi -
4.gif

Oldcoot is still around - he just doesn't post much - I e-mail carnivore every once in awhile - he was building a house not too long ago - he sent me a set of progressive pics - his gf from way back when and he are getting married - if they haven't already. I'll have to check up on him. I also e-mailed BubbaGourmet not too long ago after a bunch of storms hit the coast - he's doing good.

Back
Top Bottom