Mia...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
texasgirl said:
Must spread more reputation before giving to bucktom again!!

Your one of the ones that makes this place so fun!! Don't ever leave, bucky!!

i'd just noticed this.
i'm not going anywhere tg, thanks tho. you're very sweet to say that.
i've been offered to be an admin/helper on some other sites, both foodie and other, from my exposure here.
but that would mean i would have to behave, and then i'd have no time to torture you guys with bad jokes any overbearing attitudes. 2 things i am not about to give up. we are family, and that's that.

i will just have to do the thinking for some of the real men/beer drinkers around here...

Hey, Kim if you really bothered somebody here, bebelieve me,if people did not want you here, they'd not let you post here. I know, been there. So don't worry about and keep posting, at least untill you can't post anymore (hope it's not going to get there)

Glad you are staying kimbaby! Don't worry -be happy! You have never ruffled my feathers:-p ! I would miss hearing (err, seeing) your voice everyday! We all have a little drama in us - don't sweat eat. Sounds like you need a piece of chocolate (better yet, add a glass of wine to that!) Anyways, I'm glad I have met you!

:) Kimbaby!
Dont quit !Ive felt that way also before because maybe I didn't get any responses on some of my posts.It's kinda like no one is paying attention to ME especially last year I made a post about Spam and compared it something akin to dog food.Ya,Man I certainly ruffled some feathers that time I got a bit of heat over it but I got over and then posted vienna sausages were about the same.:-p
WELL!l Im still here
Haven't been kicked out yet.So you see we have our moments.
Thats what makes it more interesting.
Hey all you former Food Tv people remember when Tuboe left?:( Ido!
That was so sad!I wonder if he's here under a new name.

Kim...
I don't have any feathers...Don't worry about the small things in life. We are all family here and the best of friends too.
Marge

Hey jpmcgrew !! My Mom and Dad eloped to Raton N,M, on Feb. 26, 1927 !! They lived in Trinidad Co. at the time. I was born there in 1933...have you ever been there??
Marge~Dove

Last edited:
If you consider how many of us there are here at dc, ruffling the feathers of one person isn't a reason to leave us all sad. We enjoy your company and I enjoy your many threads & posts. That gives me something to reply to. Not only that, but notice how popular some of your threads are!

buckytom said:
i will just have to do the thinking for some of the real men/beer drinkers around here...

well, at least I'm one of the above:huh:

And, Alix, very well said. I tried to karmatize you, but I've sung your praises too recently.

DANG! I need all the karma I can get, Ken keeps posting funny stuff that gets him lots and he is creeping up on me!

One more plea...people, please do NOT karma Ken! I know he is funny but I swear he will be unbearable if he ever gets past me in the karma numbers. :rolleyes:

Alix said:
DANG! I need all the karma I can get, Ken keeps posting funny stuff that gets him lots and he is creeping up on me!

One more plea...people, please do NOT karma Ken! I know he is funny but I swear he will be unbearable if he ever gets past me in the karma numbers. :rolleyes:

This is what it's come down to? A desperate woman telling you what not to do?:) Are you going to stand for that people?
Are you going to let her bully you? :angry:
Vote now and vote often with your Karma button!
Citizens for all that is noble and right....unite!
And for the dyslexics, untie!!!:-p

c'mon, let's do the karma conga for ken!!!

karma karma karrrrrma! boom.

karma karma karrrrrrma! boom.

People people people....lets just remember who has their finger over the BAN button! :LOL: Ken...You are getting perilously close you brat!:mad:

buckytom said:
c'mon, let's do the karma conga for ken!!!

karma karma karrrrrma! boom.

karma karma karrrrrrma! boom.

You've just been appointed chair of the "Committee to Karmatize Ken".
Congratulations!:D

Alix said:
People people people....lets just remember who has their finger over the BAN button!

Alix, if you think that you can get me to do what you want by threatening me, well.. that's where you're right! :-p

John

Alix said:
People people people....lets just remember who has their finger over the BAN button! :LOL: Ken...You are getting perilously close you brat!:mad:

Close to passing you? I KNOW!

Back
Top Bottom