New Fall Network Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so conflicted this time of year. I don't want to miss the new episodes, but I don't want to miss my baseball either. :ermm: I'll probably end up watching the TV with one eye and the play-by-play on my tablet with the other. :LOL:...

I DVR all the shows we like so we can be sure to see them even if we miss the broadcast. We watch baseball first, then football then TV shows. That way we can watch the shows we like and when there's nothing else to watch.

At least that works for us.

I don't have a TV or cable, so I have to pick my shows up on Youtube or Icefilms. So far this season I'm watching Better Call Saul, Live PD, and No Offence. Live PD and No Offence just started their third seasons.

I've also started watching equestrian show jumping on YouTube, as FEI has a channel there and posts the shows on a regular basis. But I also paid for a subscription to FEI TV which is a website that posts all the show jumping live as well.

I just finished watching 4 days of show jumping live at the World Equestrian Games. These games are held once every 4 years all over the world. This year it was in Tryon, South Carolina. The riders who finish at the top are the riders who will be going to the Olympics in 2020.

In the WEG, the US took the gold medals for team jumping for the first time in 32 years. It was pretty neat to watch that.

Last edited:
I'm slowly binge watching Orphan Black on Amazon Prime. At least until my DVD's show up on Wednesday. Two shows a night, on season 3.

I DVR all the shows we like so we can be sure to see them even if we miss the broadcast. We watch baseball first, then football then TV shows. That way we can watch the shows we like and when there's nothing else to watch.

We DVR so we can speed through the commercials.

Watched Bull & Manifest last night.

I love Bull.

I gave Manifest a shot and it wasn't to bad. So I DVR'd the series. I gave the credits a good look through. If JJ Abrams name came up it would have been trashed and deleted from my DVR recordings. I hate his flash back crap with a passion.

I usually watch the pilot/first episode of new shows that interest me. Then decide if I want to DVR the series.

I only watched that show one season, when my cousin was on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEYtDyQkXW8

She didn't win it all, but we are all proud of her. Uh oh, now you know my last name. CaseyZ.

CD
Oddly enough, we happened upon her singing when flipping through channels.. Thought her to be really good.. :)

To clarify... Just how do you pronounce your (and her) last name??.. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ross

I recorded everything that interests us last night and we watched Dancing With the Stars. I love the dancing and SC loves the costumes. Besides, when he watches it with me he has his weekly beloved ($$) Single Malt Scotch in the special glass and it becomes worth it to him. :ROFLMAO:

I recorded everything that interests us last night and we watched Dancing With the Stars. I love the dancing and SC loves the costumes. Besides, when he watches it with me he has his weekly beloved ($$) Single Malt Scotch in the special glass and it becomes worth it to him. :ROFLMAO:
Costumes huh?? :LOL:

Yeah... Costumes... That's what I tell Jeannie too... ;) :ROFLMAO:

Ross

That would work if we had a DVR. We don't. We're pretty 1960's with our TV arrangement. If we miss a show, we catch up with the story in a subsequent episode.

That works for us.

We thought Manifest was really good too. Then we just started watching Bull and POOF the power went out for the neighborhood until 2am. Grrrr...that means that FBI,This Is Us,New Amsterdam and NCIS, didn't record. BUMMER. I really hate missing the first show of a new season.

We finished watching Bull tonight. I was almost afraid to watch the rest of it because if Bull had really crossed over to the dark side, the two of us were through.

We thought Manifest was really good too. Then we just started watching Bull and POOF the power went out for the neighborhood until 2am. Grrrr...that means that FBI,This Is Us,New Amsterdam and NCIS, didn't record. BUMMER. I really hate missing the first show of a new season.

Depending on you cable service, you may be able to get these new shows on demand.

Back
Top Bottom