Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Earth, Wind and Fire
1. ($400)- There is a boundary between the mantle and this outer part of the Earth ...
[what is the crust ? ]
2. ($1200)- A devastating forest fire swept through Peshtigo, Wisconsin on the very same
day in 1871 as this city's great fire ...
[what is Chicago ? ]
3. ($2000)- This warming of the Pacific that causes unusual weather patterns occurs
about every two to seven years ...
[what is El Nino? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Hodgepodge
4.($800)-This is the spiked wheel at the back of a cowboy's spurs ...
[what is a rowel? ]
5. ($2400)- It's another nutty name for a filbert...
[what is hazel (nut)? ]
6. ($4000)- A Pacific Northern Blue-fin, one of these fish was tracked swimming 6,700
miles from Japan to Baja
[what is a tuna ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Mariners
In July 1741, this Dane sighted the North American Continent near Mount St. Elias,
[who is Vitus Bering?]
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill