Sunday Special - What's My Line??
Sunday Special - What's My Line ??
1. Ichthyologists study what?
2. Which country do Sinologists study?
3. What did Roald Dahl do for a living ?
4. what did Hiram Bingham do for a living ?
5. How did Dean (sometimes referred to as Dion) O’Banion, while posing as a florist, make a fortune ?
6. What’s Don Pardo’s Gig?
7. What did the Biblical Magi do, besides traveling to Bethlehem ?
8. Anna Pavlova was a ___________ .
9. What was Acker Bilk’s vocation ?
10. Lou Piniella made his name as a ________.
11. How did Al Kapp gain notoriety ?
12. Bull Connor is known through his work as a _____________.
13. What was Aaron Copeland’s Schtick ?
14. Augusto Pinochet is best known as a ________.
15. Robert Weston Smith made his mark under a pseudonym in what profession ?
16. Ansel Adams was a famous amateur naturalist, but he made his living as a _________ .
17. Jack Horner was the model for lead character Dr. Alan Grant in a novel (later a movie & Sequel) by Michael Crichton ; what does Jack do for a living ?
18. What talent put lots of bread on Bob Weir’s table ?
19. Until his accidental death in 2002, Paul Wellstone’s chosen vocation was ........what ?
20. Although Fannie Flagg spent a good chunk of her early career as an actress,
she made biggest mark as a ______ .
4. Explorer / Treasure Hunter
5. Chicago Bootlegger / Mobster
6. Announcer (SNL, etc.)
9. Bandleader / Clarinetist
10. Baseball player / Manager
12. Chief of Police, Selma Alabama
13. Orchestra Conductor
15. Radio Disc Jockey (Wolfman Jack)
18. Guitarist (Grateful Dead)
19. Politician (U.S. Senator)
20. Writer / Author
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck