"Thanks" to DC Management

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
On this day of thanksgiving, I would like to say a great big "Thank You" to all the site managers, moderators, helpers, etc. who make this place an informative, clean and happy environment.

Without all your expertise and help, this site could turn into something none of us would want to visit. As it is, I think I can speak for most or all of the members, DC has become a bright spot in my day and I always look forward to visiting here.

So, thanks again. Keep up the good work!!! You are appreciated. Bravo!:clap::clap::punk::clap::clap:

Count me in, thanks folks.

You are great, happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the dcers! Admins, mods, site helpers and to everyone who contributes to this site! This forum is so wonderful because we all make it so (but a special thanks to the folks who do all the work to keep it up and running!)!
:w00t2: :clap: :online2lo :punk: :bounce: :zorro: :flowers: :winkiss:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I agree 100%! Thank you 'greenies'!!!! :)

Sush - we're now "dark blue-ies"

Thank you so much for your comments. Thank you Katie E. and everyone.

You guys make the site - we just run interference :mrgreen:

I echo what Pa said, you all help keep this site the very best. A site is just a site,but our's is like home and that is because of all of you! Thank you for thinking of us.
kadesma:)

I absolutely agree. I've gotten advice on just about everything on this site, I like the way offensive people are not tolerated (even when I mess up and slip in an inappropriate word -- and I don't swear much!), and all cultures are represented. I love it that I've read people from near and far, and especially from those who live places I've lived in my many past lives (no, not talking reincarnations, just that I've lived or visited many places). I love hearing what is new on the food/culture scene in Hawaii, Flordia, Virginia, Germany, etc -- not to mention places I've never been. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom