Things you wish you had in your kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My grandmothers ... and my children back when they were about 5-12 when we watched The Frugal Gourmet and Julia Child on PBS on Saturday afternoon, then went shopping for supper, and came home and cooked together.

I would love a nice big gas stovetop, a full-sized convection oven, lots and lots of storage space, an island, and a maid to clean it all! Of course, I would need a bigger kitchen to have most of that!

:)Barbara

A food processor (KA 9 Cup)

A transparent barrier wall around the cooking area (mine is small) with card key locks. Only to be locked when cooking so that others can't start using what little space there is. Transparent so that folks can gather in the kitchen.

Hmm lets see, I already have man who can cook AND he looks good in an apron:brows::angel: so I guess I would say I need a rice cooker... I cant seem to ever get it right...I even manage to botch the boil-in-a-bag stuff:ermm:
:LOL:
Oh and I desperately need a microplane!:mrgreen:

Appliances or gadgets :

Which category would a sack of 20 dollar bills fall into cause that is really what I want in my kitchen.

I want this, [and in copper or red] and WILL have one one day.
counter mounted deep fryer too like many in here.
refridgerator drawer and freezer drawer under the counter.
ceiling pot hanger
hand made rolling pin display as I have so many beautiful rolling pins
barnyard sink, love those things

about the AGA, one of my best girlfriends [mother] just redid her kitchen same time I was doing mine.
she ordered an AGA, like you showed KE, in aqua, she had hers built to what she wanted, oh if only I could do that ;)
it is stupid gorgeous!

Some state more room. We bought our house for the kitchen so room isn't an issue for us. We'd love a house built around a kitchen for me and an out building to house all hubbys cars for him. The rest of the house isn't important, we'll sleep with the Siberians, they'll keep us warm.:LOL:
What I'd really like to add to my kitchen if a huge yard sale, I have soooooooooo much to get rid of.

I wish I had a personal chef in my kitchen....jk. That'll never happen. I wish I had an indoor smoker/grill to cook our meats and poultry AND the KitchenAid stand up mixer that I never got. :(

three things..
A professional stove, 25K BTU gas burners, etc.
A walk in freezer(at least -10F)
A walk in cooler

There is nothing like walk in units. Everything is there in front of you on shelves.

Back
Top Bottom