DID YOU KNOW...
Assisted suicide is legal in three states: Oregon, Montana, and Washington.
1. to which 60's historic event is this quote connected; "the surface is fine and
2. which u.s. president died in office in 1923?
3. can you name the comic strip whose characters include flattop?
4. on which continent would you find the two-humped camel?
5. which country ran the prison on devil's island?
6. what is the capital of Afghanistan?
7. In which classic comic book cast would I find Moose Mason ?
8. Can you remember what that shaggy, longish hair-style, inspired by the Beatles, was called ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Wristwatches were originally called Wristlets, and worn by women only.
1. FIRST WALK ON THE MOON
3. DICK TRACY
8. the Mop-Top
Wristwatches were considered a passing fad, and no Gentleman would consider swapping one for his pocket watch status symbol.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi