DID YOU KNOW...
EVERY 2.7 SECONDS, A TUPPERWARE PARTY BEGINS SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD.
1. If I suffer from Xenophobia, what is it that I fear ?
2.What's the color scheme on the flag of the United Nations ?
3. Which south American country has it's capital at Asuncion ?
4. What was newsman Walter Cronkite's famous sign-off line on his broadcasts of the CBS Evening News ?
5. LaVerne, Maxene and Patty were members of what 1940's singing group ?
6. What's the name of the New England island community terrorized by the shark in JAWS ?
7. What's the more common term for the medical term, Epistaxis ?
8. Do you remember the name of the forest-moon home of the furry Ewoks in the Star Wars film, Return of the Jedi ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Scientists have recently concluded that Tyrannosaurus Rex was the most plentiful of the dinosaurs.
2. WHITE ON BLUE
4. "and that's the way it is..."
5. THE ANDREWS SISTERS
The "King of the Tyrant Lizards", the best-known of the meat-eating dinosaurs, was so rare that there was most likely only one T. rex every hundred square miles or so. Though he was definitely a meat-eater, it is difficult to determine whether he was a hunter or a scavenger, although most scientists agree he was probably both.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck